Sunday, 31 May 2009
Saturday, 30 May 2009
Friday, 29 May 2009
Thursday, 28 May 2009
Wednesday, 27 May 2009
Tuesday, 26 May 2009
Monday, 25 May 2009
Sunday, 24 May 2009
Saturday, 23 May 2009
Friday, 22 May 2009
Thursday, 21 May 2009
Wednesday, 20 May 2009
The Noblisse Oblige Award
1) The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2) The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3) There is a clear purpose of the blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4) The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5) The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1) Create a post with a mention and a link to the person who presented the Noblisse Oblige Award.
2) The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3) Write a short article about what the blog has achieved - preferably citing one or more older pos(s) to support.
4) The Blogger must present the Noblisse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5) Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
Thanks to Isti for my award, he has a proper blog. I'd also like to thank the internet for having me, it's always open night and day, letting me nosey around.
More thanks to: cats and dogs around the world (esp. Keyboard Cat) which are featured in the majority of my posts, weirdos, chocolate, Mafia Wars (which I play in between blogging) and my comfy chair which stops my arse getting too itchy during record-breaking sessions on the internet allowing me to scour the very four corners of the internet for blog loot. I also have a full-time job (in case you're thinking I'm a lazy hallion) which I drive 14 miles to, 5 days a week in a very bumpy car...you can show your appreciation by clubbing up and buying me a vintage Lotus Esprit. Thanks, now.
I'm passing on this prize to:
Tri-ops Interesting shit
Fengtastic All captioned by Feng
Momentary Madness Making me hate Politics even more
Lying Bastard Photoshopping story-teller extraordinaire
ßench Music, stories & pics
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
Monday, 18 May 2009
Hell-raising former Pogues star Shane MacGowan has finally swapped his infamous gnashers for a set of pristine new teeth.
The singer, who was unmistakable for his gappy smile, jetted to Spain for some serious dental work and now looks almost unrecognisable in my new snap.
He says he had the emergency dentures to stop his face “falling apart” after 35 years on the thrash.
Sunday, 17 May 2009
Saturday, 16 May 2009
To launch the Huddersfield Policy campaign, that Margaret Thatcher should pay for her own funeral, Mark Thomas has designed a postcard to protest the prospect of a state funeral for Margaret Thatcher. The person with most say on a state funeral is Elizabeth Windsor (sometimes known as the Queen)...more
Friday, 15 May 2009
Tigger was abandoned in our barn as a small kitty by it's mother. He remained wild and aloof until a week ago when he decided we weren't all that bad and allowed us to pet him. As we couldn't catch him until now, he's never been out of the barn, where he's lived for months with his Bovine friends. This is his first encounter with the outside world...