Saturday 7 September 2013

Yukon Customer Swallows Human Toe Used In Sourtail Cocktails



"Terry Lee, the bar’s “Toe Captain,” said that on Saturday night, an American patron, who had drunk the cocktail before, decided to ingest it this time.

Mr. Lee said the customer was a card-carrying member of the Sourtoe Cocktail Club, a distinction given to each person who tries the drink. To gain full membership, people agree to abide by the club rules, including a $500 fine if the toe is ingested. He said the patron drank the cocktail, swallowed the toe, put the money on the table and left. “He just wanted bragging rights, that’s what he wanted,” Mr. Lee said, adding the patron deliberately swallowed the toe."

6 comments:

  1. Update! The Downtown Hotel in Dawson City are in a desperate search for new sliced off toes for their Sourtoe Cocktails. They are down to one toe now.

    Please cut off and donate a toe today!

    Contact: adam@yukonhotels.com for details on how to donate a toe or two!

    have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it ok if I grow my toenails before I lob it off?

      Delete
    2. Sure, it would make a great rough toothpick for their after dinner cocktails. ;)

      Delete
    3. OK, I'm thinking about it...If I got paid enough, the positive side is my feet would be a couple of sizes smaller

      Delete
  2. I have so many questions that I don't want to know the answers to

    ReplyDelete