Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Grandmother Poisons Family By Serving Them Hot Chocolate That Expired 25 Years Ago

A 77-year-old Italian woman, known only as as Mrs Rosetta, poisoned herself, her partner, her son, her two grandchildren and their friend when she gave them hot chocolate which expired 25 years ago, Il Mattino reports.

The group were taken to hospital after they began experiencing severe stomach pain and vomiting. It didn't take long for the cases of food poisoning to be traced back to the hot chocolate sachets. Upon inspection, the sachets were found to have expired in June 1990.


  1. looks like the "hot chocolate lobbyists" want to keep us living in fear, and buying more sachets than we need

    1. She must have known how old it was! lol