Saturday 19 December 2009

Man 'finishes' World of Warcraft

A Taiwanese man has been named as the first player to 'finish' World of Warcraft.

'Little Gray', as his character's known, is the first to successfully complete all of the MMO's 986 achievements listed in the armory, reports MMO Champion.

To reach the milestone the Taiwanese power-player killed 390,895 creatures, accumulated 7,255,538,878 points of damage, completed 5,906 quests (that's 14.62 quests per day, apparently), raided 405 dungeons and hugged 11 players.

The achievement hasn't arrived without some controversy though; WoW-heads point out that technically he's still missing one illusive, event-tied achievement (called "BB King"), but he's managed to dodge it via a glitch awarding one extra, false achievement point. via


So what? I finished the Internet ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Speaking as a very untalented WoW addict myself.... that's impressive. I still wish I had HelloKitty armor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dare say his life will seem very empty from now on (saddo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leeann, I've never played WoW, mainly because I'd be the sort to spend days at a time on it and crapping myself so I don't have to leave the game.

    Keith, poor sod, it's likely all he has, I know the feeling, I'm a slave to the blog. I went all Rainman when my old computer messed up.

    ReplyDelete